Treatments Overview & Prices
What can I expect from my first session?
Gemma will first assess your general health, previous conditions and existing symptoms.
She will then conduct a physical examination to locate the problem, during which time she will make adjustments using the light, dextrous techniques associated with the McTimoney technique.
If at any point she discovers or suspects a condition that requires medical intervention, she will refer you to your GP for further tests.
Normally your first visit can take anything between 30 minutes and an hour. During this time she will:
- Take a full case history, assessing your general health, previous conditions and existing symptoms.
- Ask your permission to conduct a thorough physical examination (this will include neurological and orthopaedic tests, if necessary)
- Arrange or refer you for x-rays, if they are needed.
- Make adjustments using the McTimoney technique.
In some instances, Gemma may need to ask you to remove some clothing. Privacy and a gown are provided if needed, but do tell her if you feel uncomfortable about undressing.
- £40 per session.
- Payment can be made using Debit/Credit Card or by Cash.
- Corporate Discounts